We have well drafted financial planning process which caters specifically to families with special needs dependents. Our services starts with initial consultation where we understand your concerns, goals and desires related to the special need dependent and take up other issues/concerns as well. During this meeting we also look at the planning which would have already been done by you. Once we have your current financial situation we know clearly what vision you would have created for the special need member. With this understanding and other information which we collect from you, we create a roadmap to identify what adjustments you need to make in your financial status and what action you should take to build a secure future for the two generations i.e. for the special need dependent and for other family members. Under this process we also get actively associated with numerous private and public agencies, professionals and service providers to ensure your financial and non-financial matters are addressed effectively. Once your financial planning roadmap is clear we then through our ongoing financial planning services assist you in implementing the plan. We then conduct regular review sessions where we address various aspects of your financial situations separately to ensure your financial plan is addressing the concerns which we have identified through the roadmap.
The various aspects which we cover in Our Financial Planning service are:
- Pre-counseling with expert for analysis of the disability, if needed
- Cash Flow Management
- Retirement planning incorporating needs of the special need
- Planning for the special need including cost analysis of the financial & non-financial support, residential needs, government entitlements, introducing other professional/agencies
- Insurance planning including concern of the death/disability of parent or guardian
- Estate Planning including guidance on appointing a guardian, formation of a will or a trust for the special need
- Tax Planning
- Other Important Financial goals
- Discussion with other professionals for assisting on services where we do not have expertise
Schedule Your Meeting
After reading our services you must be wondering what’s more there in it. Well it’s difficult to illustrate everything here but we are working towards expanding our explanation to make it more understandable. In the mean time why not schedule a free 60 min consultation with us where we will make you understand more about the services and will give you some inputs on your queries.