We are a fee-only financial planner and so we serve all our clients in a fiduciary capacity. This ensures we are acting in the best interest of our clients.
Our source of compensation is only the fee we charge to our clients. There is no commission involved of any kind in our services. Hence we are more of a partner to our clients who work with them to ensure the financial decisions our clients make are sound and help them achieve their life goals.
Our fee structure is very transparent. We do not have any hidden cost and our fees revolve around Life Plan System we have designed for you. The sole objective of our services is meeting our client’s requirements.
Give below is our fee schedule for the various services we offer under our Life Plan System:
Life Plan System- 1st Year
*All quoted fees are exclusive of Taxes
- For NRIs and Businessman, only Full Plan is applicable and the fee for this service is Rs. 30000
- The client would receive Guidance & Assistance on various processes required for childcare within this one year
- You can enhance the level of plan
- Financial Plan fees are one time & it will be charged when plan be revised after 3-4 years
- All fees are subject to revisions every 3 years
- The fee for investment management will become payable from the 1st year if the asset size is more than Rs 50 Lakh.
# We work on a Virtual Model also so we can help families across the globe
Life Plan System – 2nd Year Onwards (Ongoing Services)
The Fee Covers Different Aspects Within The Life Plan System
Financial Plan Reviews
The client signing up for our ongoing services would be entitled to the following services:
- Consultation with Experts on child assessment for various services
- Guidance & Assistance to the family on various processes required for child care- Legal Guardianship, Disability Certificate, Unique Disability Card and Others
- Periodic reviews and assessment on child care services
- Guidance and Support in identifying appropriate institution for the child (Presently in Delhi/NCR. For other cities we will work on case basis)
- Guidance, support and periodic reviews on writing Letter of Intent
- Financial Planning reviews as illustrated in the above chart
- Assessing need on estate plan documents reviews
All fees quoted above are subject to review every 3 years.
Investment Management (If Opted)
Here our fees are based on the assets we manage:
|Asset Size||Annual Fee|
|0-Rs 2 cr||0.50%|
|Rs. 2 Cr and above||0.40%|
*All fees quoted above are exclusive of Taxes and payable half yearly
* Since we work on different fee structures, the actual fee payable will be derived along with ongoing financial planning fees and will be quoted to you
These services will include Will or Trust creation. This may require taking help of other professionals like CA, lawyer or other organizations from the respective areas. The actual fees will be quoted to you after the initial discussion and identifying the scope of work.
|Estate Planning||Minimum Fee (Rs.)|
|Detailed Estate Plan||15000|
*All fees quoted above are for document preparation and exclusive of Taxes
*The actual fee will be based on the complexities involved
#Clients who are engaged under detailed Financial Planning Services will not be charged for preparing an Estate Plan.
Fee for any other services where we do not have expertise or we may have to involve other experts fees will be quoted as per the scope of work involved.
To understand more about our services and fee structure:
Disclaimer: The above information on fee schedule on our services is for general reference and discussion purposes only. A signed and dated Client Service Agreement for respective services is the only official source of fee quotes and the only binding offer of service recognized by Plan Special Needs. Actual fees will depend on each client’s specific planning needs.