What happens after you is the primary concern for any family with a special need dependent. The need of a guardian even when a special needs child attains 18 is what brings these concerns to the forefront. Knowing that even the best intentions can hit many obstacles, leaving asset to the family member is a larger question for you. Like these many thoughts as below go around while you are taking care of the special member of your family.
- Who will take care of the special need child after you?
- Where will the child reside when you are not there?
- How should you ensure the guardian or future caregiver will understand about your child needs?
- How should you ensure the asset accumulated for the special need child are utilize only for him/her?
- How do you ensure the distribution of your assets is as per your concern for the special need?
- Is nominating the special need child in your financial assets the right approach?
- Is writing a Will enough for securing the future?
- Why do you need a trust?
- How should you identify the trustees?
- What other tools can ensure a secure future of the special need dependent and other family members secure?
Our estate planning services help you in addressing above and many such queries. Through this service, we build the right foundation for creating a secure future for your loved ones.
A typical estate plan will cover:
- Special Child Trust
- Letter of Intent
- Life Insurance
- Funding the Trust, etc.
All of these tools need to be coordinated well to create an effective estate plan. Our estate planning services help you in doing so. For families engaged for PSN Life Plan System, some of these aspects get covered during the engagement.
Schedule a free consultation with us where we will make you understand more about the services and will give you some inputs on your queries.